CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Easy transition to sitter

It could not have gone any better. Once again I worried over nothing. Margaux did not cry on Monday or Tuesday. At most she whined a little on Thursday, but it was over not getting something she wanted. So, it's a big relief for us. She's very happy at Theresa's, enjoys the other kids and all the pets. There's even a duck in the backyard. Long story, but he was won over Easter and used to be green! The only drawback is I'm having to do so much driving. I hate being in the car for so long, and gas has become so expensive. Regardless I'm very thankful Margaux is at Theresa's!

Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/carolineharmon

I "know" them from an infertility and adoption community site I've been on for 8 years. This little girl just lost her battle against cancer. There are just no words. May you rest in peace little Caroline.

0 comments: