CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Margaux signed up for Pre-school

I can't believe my baby is going to go to preschool in just a few short months! I went ahead and signed up Margaux for the 2-yr old class starting in August at CTK. That's where Sophie has been since pre-K4. I love the pre-school. It is really bittersweet to see her growing so fast. I was watching an episode or "rediscovering China" and I'm almost thinking I would like us to go back and adopt a SN (cleft) boy. Okay, I am not really seriously thinking that, 2 is plenty for us, but it has crossed my mind.

The week has been pretty quiet. Margaux has slept through the night last night for the first time in several weeks. She's had a runny nose and keeps on waking up.

Sophie celebrated the 100th day at school. She still seems to enjoy first grade. She's starting ballet tomorrow. We'll let you know how it goes!

I forgot to post the pictures we had done on Jan 2 when my mom and step-dad were here. You can see them below this post.

We also had Chinese New Year with FCC this past Saturday and I need to post some pictures of that. It's nice to finally have a little one to take after 4 years of going to this event!

1 comments:

RamblingMother said...

AGH! Sophie looks so grown up and well Margaux, I have baby envy over Margaux. Glenys is so jealous and tells me so when I show her pics of Margaux. Cute little chunky legs and why not go back for a SN boy. There needs to be more testosterone for Chuck.LOL
Beverly